Mar 10, 2009

Goggly eyes on everything.

After the goggly eye joy of the felt puppets and a little prompting from my mate Gary telling me about Nanapuss I resorted this weekend to sticking goggly eyes on the contents of my fruit bowl. The kids played with the fruit guys for way longer than I would have expected.

Aparently the one apple was "mad" and being mean to the tangerine and all the other fruit were trying to cheer up the tangerine, apart from when all the apples ganged up on him and the banana freaked out.

Later I made fruit salad (shhh, don't tell the kids!)
I wonder what I can stick goggly eyes on next for preschooler entertainment purposes?

7 comments:

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

That last picture is PRICELESS!! Your kids are too cute. I must try this with Egg :0)

Sod the kids, amuse yourself by sticking the eyes "somewhere" on your hubby, lmao!

Unknown said...

Your girls have such a great life.. I am almost jealous!

Karin said...

that is so cute. we went through a similar phase where everything got googly eyes stuck on them. amazing how much "life" it gives an inanimate object.

loved the video!

Gary S said...

"I wonder what I can stick goggly eyes on next for preschooler entertainment purposes?"

Veggies!

Broccoli, tomatoes, potatoes, cauliflower,,cucumbers, lima beans, green red and yellow peppers...

And after, you can make ratatouille!

Lindsey said...

Lol Mr G! Oh the carnage!

LiEr said...

Fabulous! And very funny! Oh I love your sense of humor. You push the limits and you do it so well! I need to come back here later tonight and read about the cardboard flowers. Have to dash off to cook now - bah, how life gets in the way. Thanks for making me laugh!

Mel said...

HAHAHAHA

I laughed so much at the dead fruit that my 4 year old insisted on coming over an having a look! Thank you!!!